Post Title : LNMU UG Part 1 Admissison 2ND Merit List 2021
Post Date : 01.10.2021
Short Details : Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Invites Online Application Form For Taking Admission In Graduation Degree Course (BA BSc BCom) first session 2021-24. Interested Candidates Read the Full Official Notification Before Apply.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
Lnmu UG Part 1 Admission 2021-24
|Important Dates:||Application Fee:|
Pay the Application Fee Thought Credit Card, Debit Card, NET Banking.
|Indian Citizens are Eligible to Apply.|
Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
The candidate who have passed Intermediate (12th) Examination aur Equivalent Examination are Eligible for Admission.
Note : जो भी सब्जेक्ट को ऑनर्स पेपर बनाना चाहते हैं उस सब्जेक्ट में 12th कक्षा में 45% Marks होना अनिवार्य है।
|Documents Required for LNMU Admission 2021|
01. Valid Email Id
02. Active Moblie Number
03. Passport Size Photo (Lees then 50KB)
04. Signature (Lees then 50KB)
05. Class 12th / 10th Marksheet
06. Class 10th / 12th Admit Card
07. Aadhar Card
08. Caste Certificate (EWS)
09. Class 12th Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
10. Character Certificate
11. School Leaving Certificate (SLC) / College Leaving Certificate (CLC)
How to Apply Mithila University Admission Online Form 2021?
• Visit the official website of lnmu.
• Click on lnmu Online 2021 link from the homepage.
• A new window will open.
• Click on new Registration and filling all the Details and click on Submit.
• you will get login Candidates.
• New login with username and password.
• Fill in all the details.
• Upload photo and signature.
• After paying the fee finally submit your form.
• Take A print out for Future Reference.
Helpline Number for LNMU
In Case of any Problems Related to this Official Website, Please Contact on Lnmu Helpline Between 10:30 AM till 05:30 PM.
Email Id :- firstname.lastname@example.org
|Note:- Candidates Are Suggested to Read the Official Notification Regarding UG Admission Distribution Before Applying.|
|Download 2nd Merit List||Link Active on 08.10.2021|
|Download 2nd Merit List Short Notice||Click Here|
|Download Selection Letter||Click Here|
|Download 1st Merit List & Cut off List||Click Here|
|1st Merit List Notice||Click Here|
|Provisinal Merit List Download||Click Here|
|1st Merit List Release Short Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicants Login||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
LNMU Graduation Admission 2021 College List
01. C. M College, Darbhanga
02. C. M. Science College, Darbhanga
03. C. M. Law College, Darbhanga
04. Marwari College, Darbhanga
05. K.S. College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
06. M.K College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
07. Millat College, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga
08. M. L. S. M. College, Darbhanga
09. B.M.A. College, Baheri, Darbhanga
10. M.K.S. College, Trimuhan Chandauna, Darbhanga
11. J.K. College, Biraul, Darbhanga
12. J.N. College, Nehru, Darbhanga
13. M.R.M. College, Darbhanga
14. R K. College, Madhubani
15. J. N. College, Madhubani
16. R.N College, pandaul, Madhubani
17. B.M. College, Rahika, Madhubani
18. K.V.Sc. College, Ucchaith, Madhubani
19. L.N.J. College, Jhanjharpur, Madhubani
20. J.M.D.P.L. Mahila College, Madhubani
21. M L.S. College, Sarisabpahi, Madhubani
22. H.P.S. College, Madhey, Madhubani
23. C.M.J. College Downwarihat, Madhubani
24. C M.B. College, Depth, Ghoghardiha, Madhubani
Selection Criteria : The Merit List Will Be Prepared on The Basis of The Marks Achieved in Class 12th and The Choice of The College and Subject by The Application (Merit List Cum Choices)
FQAs Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Admission 2021 ?
01. when will LNMU UG Part 1 admission 2020 online form start?
Answer – The online UG admission application for will be started in the month of 26 July 2021 to 16 Aug 2021.
02. What is LNMU UG admission application last date?
Answer – Last Date for Submission of UG admission online application form will be 16 Aug 2021.
03. How much LNMU UG admission application fee?
Answer – The Application Fee For all category candidate Rs.400/-
04. Who can Apply for UG Admission Form?
Answer – the minimum marks required for candidates 40% in intermediate or equivalent examination for General/OBC category and 35% for ST/SC category. Offering honours. Boss season 10 list 45% marks in Concerned Subject is Mandatory.